Message from the Year 12 Adviser
The role of the Year 12 Adviser is to support and monitor the welfare of Year 12 students throughout their final year of High School.
· Monitoring student welfare, progress, and special provisions.
· Being available to assist students, their parents and staff with any concerns or queries.
· Running regular Year Meetings.
· Handing out Timetables, HSC Guidelines and ensuring that all students receive Assessment Booklets and Calendars.
· Assisting the Careers Adviser in disseminating information, updating UAC information, Early Entry Forms and Applications for Scholarships.
· Running fortnightly HSC Seminars with Executive during PBL meetings.
· Assisting in the organisation of the Year 12 Valedictory Day, Formal, Year Book and Fundraising Carnival
Year 12 Adviser 2016